The Boxing thread

Really hope usyk wins and if it’s down to boxing skill then he would win hands down but I think fury will use his strength to wear usyk down and. Tire him .

Looks like I can stream ok via DAZN on my tv so that’s no worrying for a pub who have a) got it and b) are still open if it’s late…

It doesn't need any hype.
It does, as this may be a massive money spinner but lacks the quality of previous heavyweight champions. If Fury thinks he will go down as a legend he’s very much mistaken as his record is full of no hopers and Wilder who is not a boxer but relies on his punch as Parker proved

This fight is going to be a Joke, I got the feeling that this could end in a no-contest or at best draw
Fury's cut over the Eye in the last training camp will hold all the cards, I bet the Fury camp has a clause in the rules about a clash of heads, Fury vs Usyk is now all about the money and will be a couple more fights in the pipeline,

It does, as this may be a massive money spinner but lacks the quality of previous heavyweight champions. If Fury thinks he will go down as a legend he’s very much mistaken as his record is full of no hopers and Wilder who is not a boxer but relies on his punch as Parker proved

Ultimately you can only fight who's willing and able to take the fights on in the same era, if he becomes undisputed he's every much the Legend that Lewis is as far as boxing records go.

Ultimately you can only fight who's willing and able to take the fights on in the same era, if he becomes undisputed he's every much the Legend that Lewis is as far as boxing records go.

Let's sort out the heavyweights once and for all, Stop all this shit with so many belts, 1 Title belt and the rest in a ranking system based on their last 5 fights, Also no rematches or trilogy fights, So the winner of Fury vs Usyk is crowned the Champion and the loser has to go back into the ranking system

Let's sort out the heavyweights once and for all, Stop all this shit with so many belts, 1 Title belt and the rest in a ranking system based on their last 5 fights, Also no rematches or trilogy fights, So the winner of Fury vs Usyk is crowned the Champion and the loser has to go back into the ranking system

Fully agree with this, there would be no ducking of fights then, problem is too many pigs have their snouts in the trough! (Promoters)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.