The Boxing thread

This is one of the fights he has dodged, this is his nemesis and he'll lose everything to USYK, there hasn't even been a coming together of Joshua and Fury which is a bit weird, the battle of Britain hasn't happened.

Zhang would beat Fry
Usyk will beat him
Joshua would dislodge his face given the opportunity.
i was saying that this week that i would have loved to see zhang v fury because i think hed cause him all sorts of problems, if you break down furys career he has made it against klitschko who should have been retired way before that fight and the trilogy of fights against wilder who with the best will in the world cant fecking box.

i was saying that this week that i would have loved to see zhang v fury because i think hed cause him all sorts of problems, if you break down furys career he has made it against klitschko who should have been retired way before that fight and the trilogy of fights against wilder who with the best will in the world cant fecking box.
Zhang is an old-fashioned slugger fighter, Fury would not last too many rounds going toe-to-toe with his dodgy chin,
AJ puzzles me, He's got all the tools in the box but lacks the heart and belly to finish them, He needs to get angry and ruffle some feathers when the going gets tough, If AJ could learn how to finish them off he would be the best.

Zhang is an old-fashioned slugger fighter, Fury would not last too many rounds going toe-to-toe with his dodgy chin,
AJ puzzles me, He's got all the tools in the box but lacks the heart and belly to finish them, He needs to get angry and ruffle some feathers when the going gets tough, If AJ could learn how to finish them off he would be the best.
tbh i dont think aj has every fully recovered from the ruiz fight

You can’t instil the animal in AJ . Mike Tyson was brutal in his pomp and AJ is another Bruno. Some boxers just won’t have that killer instinct unfortunately

This is one of the fights he has dodged, this is his nemesis and he'll lose everything to USYK, there hasn't even been a coming together of Joshua and Fury which is a bit weird, the battle of Britain hasn't happened.

Zhang would beat Fry
Usyk will beat him
Joshua would dislodge his face given the opportunity.

Imagine what Mike Tyson or Lenox would have done to this boxing landscape?
Stephen?

Didn't realise he was in the running to be fair..........

You can’t instil the animal in AJ . Mike Tyson was brutal in his pomp and AJ is another Bruno. Some boxers just won’t have that killer instinct unfortunately

Spot on..

AJ is the best boxer out of all of them, but that Killer instinct and wanting to win at all cost just isn't there
You can not teach the killer instinct it's born into you and the lifestyle you live, but you can teach the dirty side of the sport and AJ does not even have that in his locker,

Spot on..

AJ is the best boxer out of all of them, but that Killer instinct and wanting to win at all cost just isn't there
You can not teach the killer instinct it's born into you and the lifestyle you live, but you can teach the dirty side of the sport and AJ does not even have that in his locker,
IMG_1628.jpeg
That is the look of someone who wants to take your head off

Joshua took Usyk to the distance both times and I think Fury would beat Joshua more easily.

It’s going to be close but I think Usyk will do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.