The Boxing thread

I can't wait to see Usyk flog this fat rag **** tonight!

The genuis is going to come up trumps tonight I'm convinced of it. Wilder has taken an awful lot out of Fury with the three fights he done serious damage to him and it looks like it's taken it's toll on Fury.

Fury even struggled against that shit **** Ngannou! Usky will slap him about and get the points victory.

Come On Usyk lad

I’m torn to be honest- yes Fury is a bellend, and I rarely personally slag off any sports people because it’s not a personality contest ,also he is British. But there is a part of me that would like to see Usyk put him down.

Fury - huge reach, has a high IQ in the ring and moves around like a middleweight , he’s quick considering the size of him and great defensively.

Usyk - quick, great footwork, high IQ, calm and has great movement.

- regardless, people won’t accept any great fighters nowadays, they’re to nostalgic looking back at Tyson, Lewis, Ali, Holyfield- all them greats of the past.

And get the bingo card ready for tonight …. ‘This is shit!’
‘This is like amateur boxing’
‘All the hype for this ?’
‘State of boxing nowadays’ etc etc

I'd say Fury is one of the greats. His fights with Wilder were epic. To get back in shape physically and mentally after so long out and get the draw was immense. In my eyes he actually won that fight. He was out, gone, dead and buried and Wilder was celebrating, when he miraculously got to his feet and carried on. A real life Rocky moment that.

Jack catterall fight next week. He got robbed beyond belief last time. Imagine that happened in your every day life. It was scandalous. Not sure if he has it this time but my god he won that fight hands down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.