The Boxing thread

I'm not bothered that Fury supports the Rags. I want him to win and I expect him to. He's a much better boxer than AJ and that
Best in the world as far as I am concerned. Don't give a shit who he supports. Huge respect for overcoming mental struggles and depression. I mean, the lad was in the process of committing suicide, and he didn't. That's the ultimate win as far as I am concerned. He is a phenomenal boxer and a good guy who gives away a lot of his winnings as well.

Is he a bit thick? Sure, but he is a boxer, and I don't give a shit about his intelligence. I wish he was more like Usyk, who comes across as much calmer, and more mannered, but he wears his heart on his sleeve. I don't buy into the whole animosity thing against Usyk, not for one second. It's just a stunt for the viewers. It's a 50-50 fight tonight, and I don't care who wins. They both deserve it, so may the best one win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.