The Boxing thread

No he didn't, and he has had the bollocks to make boxing his career.
It's all well and good singing songs and kissing arse when you win after a fight like he does, He should have congratulated the deserved winner after the fight, Instead he decides to be a complete toss pot.

Anyone who steps in a ring whether it's for a world title or amateur fights has bollocks for doing so as it takes massive nuts, It also takes bollocks to hold your hands up and say the better man won...Which he didn't!

And yes he did, He got taken apart tonight by a far better boxer, He got schooled.

Think the broken nose or bloodied nose changed the fight, you just can’t get the oxygen the same

Fury Draw or Usyek I wouldn’t have had a problem with any decision

Whether he is from Oswaldtwistle, Haslingden or Morecambe he got battered by a guy half his weight naturally and hopefully we won't hear from the dosser again.

He is a plastic Mu fan so gets support from the blue moon plastics.

Drug abuser a cheat who hides behind MH when caught.

It's all well and good singing songs and kissing arse when you win after a fight like he does, He should have congratulated the deserved winner after the fight, Instead he decides to be a complete toss pot.

Anyone who steps in a ring whether it's for a world title or amateur fights has bollocks for doing so as it takes massive nuts, It also takes bollocks to hold your hands up and say the better man won...Which he didn't!

And yes he did, He got taken apart tonight by a far better boxer, He got schooled.

Because the better man didn't win.

Usyk should just walk off into the sunset.
Mission accomplished.
Nothing left to prove.
What a man, boxer and undisputed champion.

Just recovered from watching that, great fight, I honestly didn’t think Usyk had it in him to do Fury like he did so fair fucks.

If the belts are gonna go overseas I’m glad they are going to a guy like Usyk and not some daft **** like Wilder. I was proud of Fury when he congratulated Usyk up until he mentioned the invasion of Ukraine, found it properly weak.

Hold my hands up though, well done Usyk!

Fair result. Usyk edged it for me, wouldnt have argued much if it had been declared a draw, i dont agree it was but i think it would have been just about an acceptable call, a fury win would have been very questionable.

Fury's to lose at the halfway stage, and he did just that. Too much show boating, stopped doing what was working for him early and repeatedly failed to go on the front foot whenever he shook Usyk with one of those uppercuts. Usyk was always likely to land something with his relentlessness and when he did, he did the opposite to Fury, sensed blood and went in for the kill.

That's the footballing equivalent of us smashing a side first half, strolling but only scoring one despite being superior and having chances to push for more, the opposition then score with their first shot on target second half then have a better last third and deservedly snatch a win when it looked impossible early on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.