The Boxing thread

Manchester1894 said:
With Fraudley, then Nate Campbell, and Mr Khan, it's one the poorest cards in a long while. Typical Frank Warren lineup. Who the f*** pays for boxnation?? The only great fighter on his books is Billy Joe Saunders.

I do.

Canelo last weekend, Martinez this weekend, Floyd next weekend

3 world superstars for a tenner, can't say fairer than that

Santiago Street . said:
Manchester1894 said:
With Fraudley, then Nate Campbell, and Mr Khan, it's one the poorest cards in a long while. Typical Frank Warren lineup. Who the f*** pays for boxnation?? The only great fighter on his books is Billy Joe Saunders.

I do.

I'll watch a stream for free thanks, that's almost the same quality as their SD broadcasts.

Irwell said:
Amir Khan just isn't a good pro boxer. His hand speed makes him quite good as an amateur, but he has no power to his punch and a chin of glass. That may have been a 'win' for him, but he was badly rocked a few times. He 'won' by picking up points. Against a decent fighter in their prime he will get floored every single time. I wish he'd just quit the sport.

Yeah, like Marcos Maidana. Oh, wait...

khan was shit tonight but people talk nonsense.

You wish he'd quit the sport, hahaha. Out of interest, are you one of the best in the world at whatever it is you do?

Manchester1894 said:
Santiago Street . said:
Manchester1894 said:

I do.

I'll watch a stream for free thanks, that's almost the same quality as their SD broadcasts.

If you wanna be scrambling round at 4AM for a stream that doesn't freeze every 10 seconds fair enough but I'd sooner pay a tenner pal

conormcfc said:

You wish he'd quit the sport, hahaha. Out of interest, are you one of the best in the world at whatever it is you do?
Not only is he average at what he does, I certainly don't see him as one of the best in the world at it, he is also a nasty excuse for a human who has ruined lives and also a rapist. I don't just wish he'd quit the sport, I wish he'd lose everything he has and be humiliated in the process.

Irwell said:
conormcfc said:

Not only is he average at what he does, I certainly don't see him as one of the best in the world at it, he is also a nasty excuse for a human who has ruined lives and also a rapist. I don't just wish he'd quit the sport, I wish he'd lose everything he has and be humiliated in the process.

Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel.

I think we have gone over this before, clearly he doesnt have a glass chin or he would be getting ko'd in one punch every fight. His problem is from a technical stand point his head is way too far up his hand positioning is poor his circling away from power is poor and making the target smaller doesnt exist in his vocab. I dont know what hes watching when andre ward is sparring but he should be writing that shit down and drilling it every single hour of the day because andre is a master technician.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.