The Boxing thread

Khans chin wont get any better. Being dropped again and being hurt in the closing rounds is a real concern. He is lucky that fight was in the UK and not the US. As I could of seen it being closer on the cards and even 1 going for Diaz. A good fight but Khan up against the Elite top level fighters of his division is a huge concern. I will give him more time with his new trainer. Getting used to new fight methods is hard and give him 1 or 2 more fights with Hunter and we could see a more savvy Khan. Saying that Hunter is trying to do another Ward but Khan is a long way from being Andre Ward.

As for the Murray v Mathinez fight. A great performance from Murray being a bit negative in some of the rounds didn't help him. Marthinez was there for the taking. He is slowly starting to show signs of a decline in my opinion. A fight with Daniel Geale or Golovkin and I think Marthinez is in danger of getting a beating. I think more so off Golovkin who fights Macklin next. So a easier fight next for Marthinez next I would advise.

Also Broner moving up the weights to fight Paulie Magic Man Malinaggi is next Broner wins and gets set to that division and you never know you could well see Broner v Money in 2 to 3 fights time.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
I hope Martin Murray gets some well deserved credit at last.
Outboxed Sturm in Germany and was robbed and I feel he beat Martinez by a round!

Great bloke as well and a credit to British boxing.

Yeah smashing lad, sometimes pops into our local Boxing Club(Lowe House) in St Helens, always has a smile and a quick chat to all and sundry,a proper smashing lad and i agree with your overall post, couldn;t have summed it up any better.

Think I had Murray winning 115-114 when I scored it. I scored a couple of the rounds 10-10 that I probably could've given Martinez, but to be fair I think Murray had a knockdown taken away that looked legitimate in one of the later rounds.

Garcia and Zab Judah was a good fight, Zab let his hands go too late to have any chance to win it on the cards. Did well not to get knocked out a few times in the first half of the fight.

buzzer1 said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
I hope Martin Murray gets some well deserved credit at last.
Outboxed Sturm in Germany and was robbed and I feel he beat Martinez by a round!

Great bloke as well and a credit to British boxing.

Yeah smashing lad, sometimes pops into our local Boxing Club(Lowe House) in St Helens, always has a smile and a quick chat to all and sundry,a proper smashing lad and i agree with your overall post, couldn;t have summed it up any better.

Cheers mate got a lot of time for Martin Murray, his time will come.

Murrays a good fighter sadly he needs to get out from Hatton Promotions no tv deal means he has hard away fights. I look at Scott Quigg hasnt boxed in what seems. Not boxed since November and nothing sorted out and its going into May 6 months out of the ring is a lot of time in my opinion.

Also David Haye has signed a long term deal with Matchroom and will fight in Manchester on the 29th June against Manuel Charr live on Sky Sports 1. Love the Hayemaker and its great to see him back on Sky. Sky and Eddie Hearn have done good to get him and George Groves back on Sky. Also like how Eddie works letting Adam Booth being the match maker for the 2 fighters gets Sky and Hearn the 2 big name signings in my opinion.

Klitschko v Pianeta

&

Mayweather v Guerrero

<a class="postlink" href="http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/free-live-stream-klitschko-v-pianeta.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shadygiz.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/ ... aneta.html</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.