The Boxing thread

Zhang 5 stone heavier! And a pretty accomplished boxer as well. Can see him handling Wilder easily tbh especially if Wilder is anywhere near as gunshy as his last fight. Wilder doesn't exactly fight at a hot pace so I'd expect Zhang to pace the fight to his liking so shouldn't gas too quickly.
That being said...no shocks if Wilder nails him with something at any stage in the fight. Could be first round, could be in the last minute having lost the previous 11 rounds.
Should be a fun fight to watch.

I think Zhang will win comfortably tonight. Wilder looked like his time in boxing was up when he faced Joseph Parker, He genuinely looked to have little interest.

He joined some spiritual group a couple of years ago, Seems like his head is gone.

I fancy a Zhang stoppage.

Cracking fight this between Ball and Ray Ford.
Ford reminds me of Don Curry

I think Zhang will win comfortably tonight. Wilder looked like his time in boxing was up when he faced Joseph Parker, He genuinely looked to have little interest.

He joined some spiritual group a couple of years ago, Seems like his head is gone.

I fancy a Zhang stoppage.
Wilders bottled it . His heart is not in it and is scared of getting hurt, doesn’t want to lose his faculties as he has wife and kids which are his priority

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.