The Boxing thread

Saudi guy should have sung cigarettes and alcohol instead of Liam

Didn't you know?

That same guy actually sang the Saudi version, it went a exactly like this:

"I was looking for some hummus, but all I found was camels milk and falafel".

Hope so.
AJ lived a life of being a bully.
Love it when he gets called out.
He may come back to win but he's still a **** in my eyes who's been schooled by usyk twice.
“He may come back to win but he's still a **** in my eye”
I’m sure you’d tell him too.

Despite wanting Dubois to win because of Joshua's divisive comments a few years back what an absolute warrior he is to stay in there as long as he did, honestly I thought it was a disgrace that the ref didn't stop it much earlier for his own safety.

I'm all for great fights and exciting all action bouts but I can't understand how he was blatantly allowed to carry on with such unsteady feet, when you think it's heavyweight boxing and Daniel Dubios is as heavy handed as any heavyweight... He isn't as mean Dubois but he's Sonny Liston powerful compared to most these days and Joshua wasn't Muhammad Ali slipping shots, instead he carried on taking repeated heavy blows to the head because Dubois was on point.

You've seen the likes of Watson and McClellan sustain brain damage all because referees have let someone carry on fighting who wasn't at it, personally I thought the ref was piss poor tonight from this point of view and despite thinking Dubois would win beforehand, nobody should ever be left on their own in survival mode for as long as Anthony Joshua was tonight.

There was many blows that Joshua unnecessarily took in those last couple of rounds when the ref could've very easily stopped it and he should've too, that could be the difference between a normal functioning life later on or one that is riddled with Parkinson's or much worse.

Despite wanting Dubois to win because of Joshua's divisive comments a few years back what an absolute warrior he is to stay in there as long as he did, honestly I thought it was a disgrace that the ref didn't stop it much earlier for his own safety.

I'm all for great fights and exciting all action bouts but I can't understand how he was blatantly allowed to carry on with such unsteady feet, when you think it's heavyweight boxing and Daniel Dubios is as heavy handed as any heavyweight... He isn't as mean Dubois but he's Sonny Liston powerful compared to most these days and Joshua wasn't Muhammad Ali slipping shots, instead he carried on taking repeated heavy blows to the head because Dubois was on point.

You've seen the likes of Watson and McClellan sustain brain damage all because referees have let someone carry on fighting who wasn't at it, personally I thought the ref was piss poor tonight from this point of view and despite thinking Dubois would win beforehand, nobody should ever be left on their own in survival mode for as long as Anthony Joshua was tonight.

There was many blows that Joshua unnecessarily took in those last couple of rounds when the ref could've very easily stopped it and he should've too, that could be the difference between a normal functioning life later on or one that is riddled with Parkinson's or much worse.

I agree but I think he was giving him every chance to continue as it was a big fight. Also his corner could have thrown the towel in too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.