The Boxing thread

Dan had a decent record and was manditory challenger, yet Brook made him look like a man from the pub. Terrible tactics didn't help him, but Brook's a class act. I'm amazed he's not been given more hype on the boxing scene, he's always a good watch. Nice to see him calling out Khan, who is pretty much the reverse Brook, having been handed great chance after great chance

I would go for Khan in a fight with Kel. Khan is far far better than anyone Kel has been in the ring with and Khan is the more seasoned. Khan is also far too fast for Kel.
Khan seems to get a rough time from punters for some strange reason. He is fantastic to watch and never been in a bad fight. Yes hes been knocked out but has always come back and silenced his critics.

Nightmare Walking said:
I would go for Khan in a fight with Kel. Khan is far far better than anyone Kel has been in the ring with and Khan is the more seasoned. Khan is also far too fast for Kel.
Khan seems to get a rough time from punters for some strange reason. He is fantastic to watch and never been in a bad fight. Yes hes been knocked out but has always come back and silenced his critics.

How can he get a rough time when he's supposedly silenced his critics?

stony said:
Nightmare Walking said:

A lot of people gave him a lot of flak at particular times in his career. Yet he always seems to have the mental strength and ability to come back stronger.

stony said:
Nightmare Walking said:

Are you pissed?

Nightmare Walking said:
stony said:
Nightmare Walking said:

A lot of people gave him a lot of flak at particular times in his career. Yet he always seems to have the mental strength and ability to come back stronger.

But the fact that people are still not convinced by him means he hasn't silenced his critics.

yeseye said:
stony said:
Nightmare Walking said:

Are you pissed?

If you're after casual sex you're not my type.

stony said:
Nightmare Walking said:
stony said:

But the fact that people are still not convinced by him means he hasn't silenced his critics.

People just seem to like taking pops at Khan and I do not understand why. He has a few defensive issues but overall he is a top class performer. His resume is head and shoulders above Kell Brooks. I am a Kell fan as well and it is great we have such a talented pool of fighters at the minute.
But I fancy Khan to beat Kell if they do fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.