The Boxing thread

Nothing makes me happier than when a final round knockdown is the tiebreaker for a points win.

Hope we all had 5/1 on Fitzy to win! So happy seeing that arrogant scouse numpty get put on his arse and beat. Really thought the matchroom judges would job him especially when Terry Oconner had turned in that 118-110 card earlier in the night.

Cant believe that wasnt the main event, nearly turned off before the Smith Eggington mismatch and it looked like most the crowd had gone home.

Also watched David Avensyan beat Lejarrara over in Spain, easy to see why Adam Booth wouldnt let Josh Kelly in with him

Hope we all had 5/1 on Fitzy to win! So happy seeing that arrogant scouse numpty get put on his arse and beat. Really thought the matchroom judges would job him especially when Terry Oconner had turned in that 118-110 card earlier in the night.

Cant believe that wasnt the main event, nearly turned off before the Smith Eggington mismatch and it looked like most the crowd had gone home.

Also watched David Avensyan beat Lejarrara over in Spain, easy to see why Adam Booth wouldnt let Josh Kelly in with him

Had them level in the last and SF winning by two. Not sure how TO"c came to that conclusion. Shooting practice for Liam, Eggerton is a tough kid but not that level. Hope you won a few quid.

Jack Dempsey - The man who inspired Mike Tyson.
Recently posted on YouTube. Everybody is inspired by somebody. Cus was no doubt the man but Jack D's style played a part. Great old footage.

Had them level in the last and SF winning by two. Not sure how TO"c came to that conclusion. Shooting practice for Liam, Eggerton is a tough kid but not that level. Hope you won a few quid.
TO had Fitzgerald 96-94 I think it was the Robbie Davies fight earlier in the fight where a lot of people thought Joe Hughes won and Terry put in his 118-110 card. I just expected similar tripe for Fowler and was pleasantly surprised when the scores were announced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.