The Boxing thread

Set your clocks for Harrison v Charlo 2 tomoz should be a cracker. Thought Charlo nicked the first fight but all 3 judges gave it TH. Hope he wins again, great trash talker.

Just watched 'I Am Duran' documentary, worth a watch if you haven't seen it. Got Hatton through customs in Panama sharpish.

Absolute fucking pandemonium after JCC Jr quits on the stool after 5 rounds. He came in overweight too. Crowds throwing shit in the ring at Jacobs, who boxed intelligently. They had to hold up round cards to protect him during the interview.

N2zj6Xf.jpg

Sums it up

Absolute fucking pandemonium after JCC Jr quits on the stool after 5 rounds. He came in overweight too. Crowds throwing shit in the ring at Jacobs, who boxed intelligently. They had to hold up round cards to protect him during the interview.

N2zj6Xf.jpg

Sums it up

His dad was a warrior, respect to Jacob's did his job.

Didn’t understand why Jacobs took this fight tbh as Chavez jnr is s disgrace to Mexico and especially to his father who looks devastated by his actions . When he fought canelo he basically just turned up for his payday and didn’t even bother . I like Jacobs and I hope he gets another title shot soon

Didn’t understand why Jacobs took this fight tbh as Chavez jnr is s disgrace to Mexico and especially to his father who looks devastated by his actions . When he fought canelo he basically just turned up for his payday and didn’t even bother . I like Jacobs and I hope he gets another title shot soon

I dont blame Jacobs, decent pay day in a fight he was always going to win. Jnrs fight against Canelo was a joke despite the opposition, he never fancied it & showed from the off.

Who do you fancy later? I'm going for a late Charlo stoppage, hope I'm wrong.

I dont blame Jacobs, decent pay day in a fight he was always going to win. Jnrs fight against Canelo was a joke despite the opposition, he never fancied it & showed from the off.

Who do you fancy later? I'm going for a late Charlo stoppage, hope I'm wrong.
Hope Charlo wins tbh as I like them both and add character to boxing . Didn’t think Harrison won the first but I have a feeling charlo will need to finish it before the judging . Like that Mexican who smashed Charlie Edwards the other month and he won his he title last night

Hope Charlo wins tbh as I like them both and add character to boxing . Didn’t think Harrison won the first but I have a feeling charlo will need to finish it before the judging . Like that Mexican who smashed Charlie Edwards the other month and he won his he title last night

That 'late' shot got Edward's out of jail, no need Agulair was well on top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.