The Boxing thread

I will say before the fight for those that are going to watch it. Keep an eye out for the blows behind the head by Wilder, see how often he tries it and the force he puts into them and watch the ref not even acknowledge the illegal blows. It's the reason I don't think Fury should spend too much time on the inside.

On another side point, I've read claims that there is no vada testing in this fight, is that true?

If true, it doesn't mean they are juicing but can you imagine the stick certain other fighters would get(think UK heavyweights) going into a title fight without it?

Last edited:
HELP

Want to watch the fight on SUNDAY MORNING AT 10am.

I have IPTV.
I can buy the fight.
However I want to watch the fight at 10am in the morning.

How will i go about that?

On IPTV it will be replayed over and over but you cant guarantee a time. It will just keep repeating. I don't wana have a house full at 10am and the fight half way through or worse one of them has there hand held in the air. It will ruin the plan of not knowing the result and all watching at 10am.

Also If i buy it they have replays but maybe not at 10am.

I'm not sure you can record (SkyPLUS) PPV's on SkyQ?

Any help appreciated.

What if I can’t watch Wilder vs Fury 2 live?
No problem. There will be repeat showings of Wilder vs Fury 2 on BT Sport Box Office every hour from 9am on Sunday 23 February until 11pm on Monday 24 February. Please note that these showings will be one hour long and feature only the main event.

The chance to purchase one of these showings will remain available via any of the methods outlined above during this period.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.