The Boxing thread

Wilder now needs to retire: he has taken two brutal and sustained beatings from a huge, heavy-handed mauler.

Fair play to Wilder there, that’s some heart, think he genuinely gave everything he had.
Fury, what is there left to say, love him or loathe him, truly one of the great heavyweights.

Wilder would knock AJ out.
I say AJ knocks him out within 3 rounds. Wilder is a chinny, severely limited boxer with one punch, shite resume, no footwork, no defence. Would love to see that fight but as I said I think Wilder retires now, I doubt he would take the AJ fight. AJ said he'll fight Wilder belt or no belt. Whyte will too. Baffling how anyone can't see who's the hype job, who's been ducking, who's been protected, if they know the facts.

Granted I'm no boxing aficionado but that was comfortably the best fight I've ever seen in my lifetime. That was phenomenal!

if you asked a kid to describe a boxing match to an alien that was it. Both fighters absolutely going for it and both took an insane amount of hits like they were nothing that should have ended the fight many times over.

Fury was taking wilder's best hits so well that I'm sure there was a few that I thought missed that actually landed cleanly and wilder has to have brain damage after that onslaught, i think he took a knockout punch every single round. How the fuck did he continue to survive the round and respond time and time again.

Fair play to Fury for making that fight the spectacle it was. He has all the boxing brains, he could have boxed that methodically, landed 1 or 2 hits and jabbed his way to a win if he wanted to but he put himself at risk for the spectacle.

What a fucking fight. And thank god wilder invoked his right for a third fight over seeing Fury tear Joshua a new one.

I say AJ knocks him out within 3 rounds. Wilder is a chinny, severely limited boxer with one punch, shite resume, no footwork, no defence. Would love to see that fight but as I said I think Wilder retires now, I doubt he would take the AJ fight. AJ said he'll fight Wilder belt or no belt. Whyte will too. Baffling how anyone can't see who's the hype job, who's been ducking, who's been protected, if they know the facts.
I agree with most of what you say regarding Wider. But, AJ is robotic and predictable. Wilder would hit AJ once and he would not get up.

Well done Fury anyway. The casual American audience should move their hopes onto Jarred Anderson. Wilder was never it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.