The Boxing thread

Not a fan of Whyte.

I think Wallin is underrated, difficult to call.
It looks like the winner will get a shot at Fury, good luck with that. I know Wallin has gone the distance with Fury before but Fury is a different animal altogether now. I'd prefer Whyte to win, just hope its a good fight.

This is quite funny. Why is the guy walking around with a microwave? It looks dodgy to me, surely if he's just bought it then it would be in the box?

Some good fights last night.
Loved the main event from the American card last night a really good fight well worth a look. The American fights are going to be taking a step up in class next weeks card Jamel Herring v Shakur Stevenson with Alis grandson on the undercard and some of the American Olympic team will be on the undercard.

Eubank Jnr needs to be moved onto bigger fights I would of loved to see Eubank Jnr v Jason Quigley but Quigley got a big fight and world title fight against Demetrius Andrade so Eubank Jnr needs to get something good. A fight with Erislandy Lara would be good fight that Eubank Jnr could well win to lead to the bigger fighters in the division.

Looking forward to the big fight tomorrow night. Absolutely top level boxing. I fancy Plant to have a good chance.

Canelo Álvarez is on a totally different level/planet, the fight between him and Plant wont go the distance. His movement, offence, defence, everything, is at such of a high standard it would take an extraordinary pressure fighter to beat him (like GGG arguably did, once at least). Will go down as a Hall of famer without a doubt and he will fight anyone who is put in front of him, look at the size of him and Kovalev, Callum Smith etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.