The Boys From Brazil.

Good post BB, I've long suspected you to be a complete fuck wit and today you confirmed it, well done.

Bring back Dickov and ship out Robinho eh?

Fuck me mate serious question here, but do you wear a rubber helmet by any chance?

TheMightyQuinn said:
Good post BB, I've long suspected you to be a complete fuck wit and today you confirmed it, well done.

Fuck me mate serious question here, but do you wear a rubber helmet by any chance?

i would say a rubber suit is more apt ;p

11r8zs7.jpg

shadygiz said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

i would say a rubber suit is more apt ;p

11r8zs7.jpg

PMSL

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
simon23 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
simon23 said:
you can be the best player in the world.....does mean you know anything about managing or training a team.........best players dont always make great or even good managers...so you playing/training 5 times a week means absolutely nothing

I would not say that. I hear people at games who have never played football and you can tell a mile off they know little or nothing about the game. I totally disagree with your point, it actually shows your own lack of knowledge really.

i think you missed the point...of course there are people at football games who have never played or managed and konw little/nothing about games........but there are also some fabulous players who have gone on to make very veyr crap managers.
whereas the likes of wenger and ferguson who were decidely average players are the two most successful managers in the world

oh and by the way........been playing 23 years and coaching 10 years so i do know a little at least........just a very average player mind you

What league do you coach in mate?

london schools league...coach kids upto 16.......

TheMightyQuinn said:

No at all, Dickov did save this club from near disaster though and would have ran through a brick wall for us.....oh and he was the last city player to score at Stamford bridge.....but I guess you supported someone else back then.***

If you are going to make insulting false statements then so will I. Idiot.

ROBINHO was shit again oh i know its not his fault hes not from round here he needs time to settle bla bla bla
you cant tell me a so called SUPERSTAR can only play at home utter ballhocks bet MESSI can play away from home
GERRAD Ronaldo LAMPARD DROGBA TEVEZ i could go on they all play home or AWAY
ZABA DE JONG KOMPANY AND BOJ to an exctent seem to hit the ground running ,i allways thought football was a simple game

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

No at all, Dickov did save this club from near disaster though and would have ran through a brick wall for us.....oh and he was the last city player to score at Stamford bridge.....but I guess you supported someone else back then.***

If you are going to make insulting false statements then so will I. Idiot.

Yes, Dickov was the saviour and the perfect player ever, fuck Robinho, Dickov would run and run and run and that's all that counts, 11 Dickovs and we'd win the prem every year ever.

hodge said:
ROBINHO was shit again oh i know its not his fault hes not from round here he needs time to settle bla bla bla
you cant tell me a so called SUPERSTAR can only play at home utter ballhocks bet MESSI can play away from home
ZABA DE JONG KOMPANY AND BOJ to an exctent seem to hit the ground running ,i allways thought football was a simple game

I know that these facts will get in the way of your "point", but all of those players took at least a season to settle in the Prem.
Tevez got 7 goals in his first season w/West Ham
Tranny got 6, 9, and 12 in his first three seasons
Drogba got 16 and 15 in his first two seasons (Robbie is on track to get that)
Gerrard started with 0, 1, 10, 4, 7, 6 in his first couple of seasons with Liverpool
Lampard netted 1, 0, 0, 9, 6, 14, and 9...
so out of all those you mentioned, only drogba has had a better first season. But do not let little things like facts get in the way of your non-sense.

allblues09 said:
hodge said:

I know that these facts will get in the way of your "point", but all of those players took at least a season to settle in the Prem.
Tevez got 7 goals in his first season w/West Ham
Tranny got 6, 9, and 12 in his first three seasons
Drogba got 16 and 15 in his first two seasons (Robbie is on track to get that)
Gerrard started with 0, 1, 10, 4, 7, 6 in his first couple of seasons with Liverpool
Lampard netted 1, 0, 0, 9, 6, 14, and 9...
so out of all those you mentioned, only drogba has had a better first season. But do not let little things like facts get in the way of your non-sense.

Good post.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Yes, Dickov was the saviour and the perfect player ever, fuck Robinho, Dickov would run and run and run and that's all that counts, 11 Dickovs and we'd win the prem every year ever.

You are not very bright are you? Where did I say that? I simply stated that we all owe Paul Dickov a lot of thanks and to take the piss out of a player who loved and played his heart out for this club shows what a disrespectful idiot you are.

Robinho's attitude and consistancy is not what I would expect of a £32m player, and his lazy sulky performances are starting to annoy me. Look at Arshavin at Arsenal, has more pace, bottle and end product than Robinho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.