The brass band

So what if a few thousands blues went in the pitch at the end, it delayed things by 10 minutes max, in those 10 minutes some amazing pictures of kids and dads etc were taken so get a grip.

Booooo off off off... there are some right boring c*nts at City.

Probably the same people that sit in silence at every home game and moan about the atmosphere or more likely don’t even care.

Booooo off off off... there are some right boring c*nts at City.

Probably the same people that sit in silence at every home game and moan about the atmosphere or more likely don’t even care.

Well I knew that once those ****s had fucked off, we would have to wait another half hour for the cheese squad to set up.their shite, before we were allowed to see the champions, so I wanted them off the fucking pitch asap.

Well I knew that once those ****s had fucked off, we would have to wait another half hour for the cheese squad to set up.their shite, before we were allowed to see the champions, so I wanted them off the fucking pitch asap.

Really what they need to do is give everyone a few cans to drink if they insist on building those stupid stages, that would get the party in full swing.

They're great they do bars a round town. Playing a stadium is a different situation tho. Shoulda done 2 or 3 songs max then left it to us. It got boring quickly and stopped any atmosphere building in the ground cos we couldn't sing any city songs or anything whilst they were playing. Can see why someone night have thought it was a good idea, but didn't work unfortunately

Yep. Never understood this "lets make sure the fans who were always brilliant at creating atmosphere make some atmosphere, we'll show them how to do it, get some beach balls bouncing around. Oh and at the same time drown out any attempt they may make at creating proper atmosphere with some proper weird music"
Out of all the atmosphere killing cheese, I actually thought the kicking of the little footballs into the crowd was the biggest mistake. I know they did it last year and that was fine because they had no trophy to parade. But the reality is we didn't actually see the team do a lap of honour with the league trophy, passing it around and celebrating etc.

Should be off, quick shower, (5 mins) back out & trophy presentation, all cheer, pub.

And I'd get rid of that shit they have at the beginning. It's what I call the Hypocrisy Club. The Fair Play Handshake and then some teams kick the shit out of yer, or their goalie takes five minutes for each goal kick. Fair play, my arse! And that shite about the ball on a stick at the beginning. Run out of the tunnel, toss up, or if it's the Alty Tit, toss off, kick off and we go! All media bull shine. We'll be having TV coverage for the nextgame five minutes after the last one finished before too long!

Out of all the atmosphere killing cheese, I actually thought the kicking of the little footballs into the crowd was the biggest mistake. I know they did it last year and that was fine because they had no trophy to parade. But the reality is we didn't actually see the team do a lap of honour with the league trophy, passing it around and celebrating etc.

I thought that was weird too. Did any of the players actually walk around with the trophy? There are so many people on the pitch and most wearing the same tops you can't tell who are the players and who aren't. In reality the fan's are secondary now in these celebrations it is all getting the shots and videos for the media. Still a great day though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.