The British Monarchy | Princess of Wales diagnosed with cancer (p396)

My Mrs just came up with a scenario - what if this was not planned but an emergency event from which Kate did not recover. As a result of losing his mother as a youngster he announces that he will devote his life to his children and will not take to the throne and will step himself and his family out of the line of accession to live a quiet life when his father the King passes. Would that mean following the line if he would accept would that make Harry the Spare next in line? If so she said - "imagine the piss that would boil in some quarters. Queen Meghan anyone?"

Cool story, jackanory lol

My Mrs just came up with a scenario - what if this was not planned but an emergency event from which Kate did not recover. As a result of losing his mother as a youngster he announces that he will devote his life to his children and will not take to the throne and will step himself and his family out of the line of accession to live a quiet life when his father the King passes. Would that mean following the line if he would accept would that make Harry the Spare next in line? If so she said - "imagine the piss that would boil in some quarters. Queen Meghan anyone?"
Jesus, that’s some imagination you’ve got going there!! Haha!
I mean, I’m not a huge fan of them but I only ever give them a second thought when this thread is bumped. That’s batshit mate! Haha!

It would be George who would succeed.
Harry’s out of it now, unless all William’s kids died.

It would be George who would succeed.
Harry’s out of it now, unless all William’s kids died.

her scenario was somewhat involved in that William stepped back and ruled his kids out of the limelight too. In which case the question was would the previous line of succession be re-opened? I pointed out as Harry has stepped back for the same reasons its not going to happen but the idea of Queen Meghan is quite funny.

Tell you what it would be a tough choice - although if they wanted to go back further they would need to be thankful they changed the law so Anne ( if fit and healthy ) could do the job or they could be looking at the fan of Pizza Hut in Wokingham - the man who clinically cannot sweat lol

Jesus, that’s some imagination you’ve got going there!! Haha!
I mean, I’m not a huge fan of them but I only ever give them a second thought when this thread is bumped. That’s batshit mate! Haha!
I got loads of grief for far less earlier!

More inane nonsense from yourself.

Standards are for everyone - they form the basis of civilised society and unfortunately because of lazy, slovenly types like yourself, they’re on the slide and dragging the country down as a result.
Do these standards you speak of involve telling the truth?
Just wondering as you seem to support the current government.

More inane nonsense from yourself.

Standards are for everyone - they form the basis of civilised society and unfortunately because of lazy, slovenly types like yourself, they’re on the slide and dragging the country down as a result.
I respect your WUM game.

You know how to get people to react with your use of the English language.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.