The British Monarchy

Not a chance mate. Charlie was seeing Chlamydia before he was married and never stopped.
Diana found this out and was heartbroken.

The list of faithful kings and princes is probably shorter than the list of adulterous philanderers.

See Fitzroy.

No surprise that a men brought up to believe that they are chosen by god, have a flexible attitude to marital vows.

If he goes to COP I will genuinely warm to him. The PM has no business giving orders to the head of state, particularly when it's for something as blatantly partisan as him not supporting her insane laws to destroy the environment.
Check the constitution.

She will be known as Queen Consort, don't know why she gets all the flack she gets, IMHO she would make a far better Queen Consort than Charlies ex-wife.
His ex wife, had they not divorced, would be queen, not consort.

Not a chance mate. Charlie was seeing Chlamydia before he was married and never stopped.
Diana found this out and was heartbroken.
On there honeymoon no less but let’s face it that’s not the reason I struggle to accept Camilla as our Queen Consort. Thousands of men and women have multiple affairs but his mother insisted she became Queen consort but removed state protection from Diana (whatever happened in the tunnel) we don’t know? then proceeded to remove it from Harry,
No crown on her head will ever make me think of her as our Queen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.