The British Monarchy

The vast majority of people can be uninterested, and it still leaves millions.

It probably is a small minority that are "annoyed the fuck out", but the majority will just be uninterested. Which is hardly a surprise.

To some people the royal pomp will always be a red flag and cause their veins to pop, just allow the rest of the population to have a day on the lash and a cream cake or two.

To some people the royal pomp will always be a red flag and cause their veins to pop, just allow the rest of the population to have a day on the lash and a cream cake or two.
True - but I thought you were questioning the poll that said most people weren't that bothered.

The streets will be hammered mate, all these polls and reports mean the sum total of nothing. London will have its finery on and it'll annoy the fuck out of a small minority who are very interested in anything negative about the monarchy.

The other folk will eat cake and be merry.
Let them eat cake.

The streets will be hammered mate, all these polls and reports mean the sum total of nothing. London will have its finery on and it'll annoy the fuck out of a small minority who are very interested in anything negative about the monarchy.

The other folk will eat cake and be merry.
And most folk in Scotland won’t give 2 shits.

Most celebrations are the same, we will have people flooding from overseas for the event and that's a good thing.

The "Nobody cares" nonsense is just that, nonsense.

I can agree to an extent

On the day, thousands will be lining up, will be huge coverage everywhere globally.

Do think the RF haven't come across great these last few years though and support is dwindling.

I can agree to an extent

On the day, thousands will be lining up, will be huge coverage everywhere globally.

Do think the RF haven't come across great these last few years though and support is dwindling.

I think it's dwindling yes but it's not at the stage where people want rid, I would genuinely like a referendum on it to put the matter to bed either way mate.

IMHO Queenie was one thing and Charlie is another.

True - but I thought you were questioning the poll that said most people weren't that bothered.

Most people have never been really "Bothered" but it's a good bit of pomp that we excel at and it will be well attended and watched.

The Eurovision song contest is shit but that gets a good viewing number, we can't all like everything that would be boring mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.