The British Monarchy

The republicans will be having kittens when it all starts and the streets are packed.

I saw the other night that for the last jubilee there were 16k applications for street closures for parties - thus far there has been less than 150 for Coronation street parties. I fear this may be a huge divider for the Royal Family - no QE 2 will make or break them.

I have no doubt that in the best recent tradition the r/w press already have two stories written - how great it was and how the public snubbed it and they will go with the one that they feel is most expedient

I was quite surprised to see a poll the other day that said the majority were not that interested. Only a small proportion was very interested.

The streets will be hammered mate, all these polls and reports mean the sum total of nothing. London will have its finery on and it'll annoy the fuck out of a small minority who are very interested in anything negative about the monarchy.

The other folk will eat cake and be merry.

The streets will be hammered mate, all these polls and reports mean the sum total of nothing. London will have its finery on and it'll annoy the fuck out of a small minority who are very interested in anything negative about the monarchy.

It's an excuse to get pissed and have a day off. most dont care about the actual event.

The vast majority of people can be uninterested, and it still leaves millions.

It probably is a small minority that are "annoyed the fuck out", but the majority will just be uninterested. Which is hardly a surprise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.