The British Monarchy

God save the king
He ain't no human being.

I mean if anything it's finally made that line rhyme.

I will be having an unpleasant medical procedure at the MRI during the Coronation. I told the Consultant I would rather be doing that than watching the Royals. I am gutted at missing the Leeds match though!

As an avowed Republican I wish all those who want to celebrate the coronation all the very best and hope they have a good day.

I will be having a media blackout and staying at home with a crate of Stella whilst reading the collected works of Leon Trotsky
I’ll pm you an edited highlights.

As an avowed Republican I wish all those who want to celebrate the coronation all the very best and hope they have a good day.

I will be having a media blackout and staying at home with a crate of Stella whilst reading the collected works of Leon Trotsky

Now that's the way to explain your view, and if it comes about that the monarchy ends by the people you would get the support of others because of your position now.

Have a good day sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.