The British Monarchy

It’s going to be a fantastic display of what we as a nation does the very best, pomp and ceremony.
I agree completely, there is nobody else who can do what we do.
As for all the people who are against this I guess they are all going into work on the Monday in protest.

No such thing as a "bank holiday" in my job. Just a normal day working whilst everyone else finds an excuse to get pissed for a bonus day.

I suppose if we're top of the league by Next Saturday it will be a week of cheering Charlie before he gets to officially sign up for the job he's always wanted.

I think quest are doing a wheeler dealers weekend which I'll watch in between shifts.

I see Prince William was given a handsome back-hander from Murdoch to settle the phone hacking scandal out of court. I also see that that **** Charles tried to stop Harry pursuing legal action against the papers who commited the hacking. Because of course. Fuck the monarchy. Bunch of fucking criminals that should either be burned to the ground or dragged into the 21st Century like the rest of us. Thank Christ I'll be abroad to avoid this sickly pantomime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.