The British Monarchy

I agree completely, there is nobody else who can do what we do.
As for all the people who are against this I guess they are all going into work on the Monday in protest.

A perfect example of British exceptionalist nonsense. The set pieces and performances look impressive because they took decades to plan and cost many millions.

Watch the mummies being moved from one museum to another, and you'll realise that sentence for the absolute tripe it is.

Most other countries realise that funerals and the proclaiming of monarchs who are already monarchs, as monarchs isn't as important an event to spunk money up the wall on and give them Nollywood rather than Hollywood treatment

As an avowed Republican I wish all those who want to celebrate the coronation all the very best and hope they have a good day.

I will be having a media blackout and staying at home with a crate of Stella whilst reading the collected works of Leon Trotsky

As an avowed Republican I wish all those who want to celebrate the coronation all the very best and hope they have a good day.

I will be having a media blackout and staying at home with a crate of Stella whilst reading the collected works of Leon Trotsky
You see? This is all it needs. Well said Rascal. A calm and measured statement.
I'm going out for a pub meal with my partner at 1pm, and will be back to watch City at 3pm.
I'll be watching some of the Coronation and the balcony bit before and after. It's not something I'd sit and watch all day but I respect those who just say "no thanks" without feeling the need to bang on about it over and over again.
Enjoy your day Rasc x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.