The British Monarchy

There isn't any Greek heritage.

The Greek royal family were Germans who were chosen to take the throne.

Really? I guess you had better alter his wiki entry and delete things like where he was born, who his parents were and who his eldest son is

Yes, that confirms what I've just said.

It's Germans all the way down.

Phillip was born in Cyprus though wasn't he?

What if you think they’re all cunts?
Then the veracity of the story becomes irrelevant doesn’t it, because you’d already have an entrenched hatred of the royals, and the story itself is just a conduit to express that.

All you’d be doing is embarrassing yourself and displaying a lack of intelligence by lending credence to a pair of obvious bullshitters.

Then the veracity of the story becomes irrelevant doesn’t it, because you’d already have an entrenched hatred of the royals, and the story itself is just a conduit to express that.

All you’d be doing is embarrassing yourself and displaying a lack of intelligence by lending credence to a pair of obvious bullshitters.
How would I be lending credence to a pair of obvious bulshitters when I’ve just called them cunts?

Meanwhile, of course, Prince William is a beacon of moral perfection to guide us all. While his missus is a sort of mix of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Princess Diana.

They expect us to swallow this shite, but some of us know propaganda when we see it.
Propaganda is all it is; nail firmly on the head. They're lawless layabouts who get a free pass from thick-as-pig-shit peasants because they dress up and perform public pantomime a few times a year. It's mass indoctrination and thank fuck I was born with enough grey matter to obviate it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.