The British Monarchy

Quite remarkable how people happily accept the word of a pair of proven, pathological liars who’ve already changed their story umpteen times.
The last time I checked, I didn't see any denial from Buckingham Palace that the comment was made. In any case, on this occasion it was Harry who said he witnessed it. He may well be lying but it would be one fucking weird thing to lie about. I'll also add that I've come across plenty of people defending whoever is purported to have said it as apparently it's a "perfectly normal comment to make". Maybe when it's coming from the mouth of a racist it's a normal comment to make, but outside of that it's anything but.

Then the veracity of the story becomes irrelevant doesn’t it, because you’d already have an entrenched hatred of the royals, and the story itself is just a conduit to express that.

All you’d be doing is embarrassing yourself and displaying a lack of intelligence by lending credence to a pair of obvious bullshitters.
Before all this shite started, I couldn't care less about Harry and Meghan. But the utterly disgraceful and biased press coverage - coverage that at times is racist as fuck - they've been receiving for several years has me siding with them when previously I wasn't arsed one way or another. Give me those two over bigoted, obnoxious cunts like Angela Fucking Levin any day of the fucking week.

The last time I checked, I didn't see any denial from Buckingham Palace that the comment was made. In any case, on this occasion it was Harry who said he witnessed it. He may well be lying but it would be one fucking weird thing to lie about. I'll also add that I've come across plenty of people defending whoever is purported to have said it as apparently it's a "perfectly normal comment to make". Maybe when it's coming from the mouth of a racist it's a normal comment to make, but outside of that it's anything but.
It’s well documented that the Palace do not respond to bullshit stories as doing so would legitimise them, and when you’re dealing with a couple of not rights - as we clearly are in this case - the situation would just escalate into a ridiculous back and forth which, frankly, the King is too busy for.

Every claim the arseholes have made about leaving the Royal Family, covering issues like the funding provided by the King and their security arrangements, has been proven to be a lie and this is no different.

I would also add that the King, through the Prince’s Trust, has provided help and support to over a million young people and in all probability hundreds of thousands of people from minority backgrounds. But obviously he’s a racist and he hates black people because a proven liar says so. The same person who by the way openly referred to an Asian colleague in the military as a ‘P**i’. Utterly, utterly ridiculous.

And your comment about people believing it to be a normal thing to say is of no relevance.

It’s well documented that the Palace do not respond to bullshit stories as doing so would legitimise them, and when you’re dealing with a couple of not rights - as we clearly are in this case - the situation would just escalate into a ridiculous back and forth which, frankly, the King is too busy for.

Every claim the arseholes have made about leaving the Royal Family, covering issues like the funding provided by the King and their security arrangements, has been proven to be a lie and this is no different.

I would also add that the King, through the Prince’s Trust, has provided help and support to over a million young people and in all probability hundreds of thousands of people from minority backgrounds. But obviously he’s a racist and he hates black people because a proven liar says so. The same person who by the way openly referred to an Asian colleague in the military as a ‘P**i’. Utterly, utterly ridiculous.

And your comment about people believing it to be a normal thing to say is of no relevance.
Yeah, and the difference is that Harry owned that comment and said he regretted it. I don't see too many other members of the RF having the balls to own any unpalatable comments/behaviour.

It's obvious that you can't possibly imagine that old Big Ears would've made such a comment because he's such a perfect human being in your eyes. I mean, it's not like he was ever knocking off that horse-faced woman behind his wife's back was it?

Oh, and the King helping millions of people from all different backgrounds through the Prince's Trust has no relevance to whether he did or didn't come out with a racist comment about his unborn grandchild. After all, his mate Jimmy Savile raised millions of pounds for children's charities but it didn't stop him being a fucking paedophile did it?

Who do you think “palace sources” and “palace aids” and “Williams pal” and “Williams friend” and “Kate’s uncle Gary” are?
Lets not forget the palace responding to the story that Kate gets botox or that she fell out with rose Hanbury

Is there not something a little bit racist about sending a person of black descent back to an African country they have no cultural or linguistic connection to?

Yeah, and the difference is that Harry owned that comment and said he regretted it. I don't see too many other members of the RF having the balls to own any unpalatable comments/behaviour.

It's obvious that you can't possibly imagine that old Big Ears would've made such a comment because he's such a perfect human being in your eyes. I mean, it's not like he was ever knocking off that horse-faced woman behind his wife's back was it?

Oh, and the King helping millions of people from all different backgrounds through the Prince's Trust has no relevance to whether he did or didn't come out with a racist comment about his unborn grandchild. After all, his mate Jimmy Savile raised millions of pounds for children's charities but it didn't stop him being a fucking paedophile did it?
Why should people own up to comments that they didn’t make? Because some compulsive liar threw around accusations?

You don’t seem able to comprehend the idea that a compulsive liar is prone to telling a few porkies.

The King’s extra-curricular activities are also of no relevance I’m afraid. Does the fact that his first wife was shagging half of Kensington also suggest that she was a racist, or prone to making racist remarks? You’re not really think this one through are you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.