The British Monarchy

PR excercise.

Worked out quite nicely so far $$$
I had a terrible childhood too. My mother had a terrible mental illness and my sister Victoria (who suffered the exact same illness) died 7 weeks ago aged 50.

Strangely enough the media weren't interested, so I just got on with life.

Would I have sold my "story" if the media had been interested? Even for millions? Or if I felt I had been "wrongly represented" at some point?

Absolutely not.

You cannot remedy the shit in your life by going public by spilling out everything about yourself. It's a myth, dreamt up by those who have a vested interest in it.

I had a terrible childhood too. My mother had a terrible mental illness and my sister Victoria (who suffered the exact same illness) died 7 weeks ago aged 50.

Strangely enough the media weren't interested, so I just got on with life.

Would I have sold my "story" if the media had been interested? Even for millions? Or if I felt I had been "wrongly represented" at some point?

Absolutely not.

You cannot remedy the shit in your life by going public by spilling out everything about yourself. It's a myth, dreamt up by those who have a vested interest in it.

Agree completely and sorry for your loss.

Harry and meghan did what loads of you said he should do , you all said if you dont like it leave , still not good enough for you is it
The more I look at Meghan the more I understand Harry.

I think she has a lot of childhood trauma and abandonment issues that's she's not resolved. Harry loves her that much he was willing to protect her from people who don't (or want to) understand how or why she acts the way she does. Maybe there's something about her vulnerability that reminds him of his mum?

Luckily he is able to support her both emotionally and psychologically.

That tweet above confirms my thoughts about her. I think she's a damaged woman who's never felt secure in herself. Her husband is dedicating his life to making sure she does and is building a protective and stable family unit. Away from the batshit expectations of royalty.

Some people will call her controlling, psycho etc because they just don't get it.

The more I look at Meghan the more I understand Harry.

I think she has a lot of childhood trauma and abandonment issues that's she's not resolved. Harry loves her that much he was willing to protect her from people who don't (or want to) understand how or why she acts the way she does. Maybe there's something about her vulnerability that reminds him of his mum?

Luckily he is able to support her both emotionally and psychologically.

That tweet above confirms my thoughts about her. I think she's a damaged woman who's never felt secure in herself. Her husband is dedicating his life to making sure she does and is building a protective and stable family unit. Away from the batshit expectations of royalty.

Some people will call her controlling, psycho etc because they just don't get it.

Gofund me page?

You know it makes sense, for just £2 a week you can prevent an ex actress/Duchess from being sent to the knackers yard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.