The British Monarchy

What makes you think that they didn't make the comments? Were you there when they were allegedly made?

I'd say that it's you that's not thinking things through - my guess is that you get spoon-fed all your Royal Family news by either the Daily Heil or GB News and you believe all the shite that's spouted via either of those outlets.

Anyway, you keep batting for Big Ears, William, Kate, and noncey Andrew sunshine - there's a good bootlicker
I wondered when the Daily Mail / GB news shtick was going to get an airing. As predictable as it is tedious.

You hate the Royal Family, and you’re happy to believe any old shit and any pair of bullshitters as long as they’re having a pop at them. That’s the top and bottom of it.

I wondered when the Daily Mail / GB news shtick was going to get an airing. As predictable as it is tedious.

You hate the Royal Family, and you’re happy to believe any old shit and any pair of bullshitters as long as they’re having a pop at them. That’s the top and bottom of it.
When have I ever said I hate the Royal Family? Find me one post on here where I’ve said that. Take your time twatty bollocks…..

Most days I don’t even think about the RF to busy looking after mine I do think H&M are badly treated by the media in this country day after day there are headlines and books written and millions made on the back of making up stories about them. Racism is something we should all agree on Harry is not going to lie about it

Haven’t had enough attention today then?
Could be nap time :-O

As the late Caroline Aherne once said.

Eb2WrtUWAAEagCj.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.