The British Monarchy

Why should people own up to comments that they didn’t make? Because some compulsive liar threw around accusations?

You don’t seem able to comprehend the idea that a compulsive liar is prone to telling a few porkies.

The King’s extra-curricular activities are also of no relevance I’m afraid. Does the fact that his first wife was shagging half of Kensington also suggest that she was a racist, or prone to making racist remarks? You’re not really think this one through are you?
How do you know him and kate didnt say it ? A historic white family probably shat themselves at the prospect of a black baby coming into it, makes more sense than saying they did not express concern , racist or not

Why should people own up to comments that they didn’t make? Because some compulsive liar threw around accusations?

You don’t seem able to comprehend the idea that a compulsive liar is prone to telling a few porkies.

The King’s extra-curricular activities are also of no relevance I’m afraid. Does the fact that his first wife was shagging half of Kensington also suggest that she was a racist, or prone to making racist remarks? You’re not really think this one through are you?
What makes you think that they didn't make the comments? Were you there when they were allegedly made?

I'd say that it's you that's not thinking things through - my guess is that you get spoon-fed all your Royal Family news by either the Daily Heil or GB News and you believe all the shite that's spouted via either of those outlets.

Anyway, you keep batting for Big Ears, William, Kate, and noncey Andrew sunshine - there's a good bootlicker

How do you know him and kate didnt say it ? A historic white family probably shat themselves at the prospect of a black baby coming into it, makes more sense than saying they did not express concern , racist or not
It's fucking hilarious - he's absolutely desperate to claim that it never got said yet Buckingham Palace themselves haven't even claimed it wasn't said!

Then the veracity of the story becomes irrelevant doesn’t it, because you’d already have an entrenched hatred of the royals, and the story itself is just a conduit to express that.

All you’d be doing is embarrassing yourself and displaying a lack of intelligence by lending credence to a pair of obvious bullshitters.
Seeing as you’ve re-entered the thread, and you appeared to have overlooked my response to this post, I just thought I’d seek clarification, namely how would I be lending credence to a pair of obvious bulshitters when I’ve just called them cunts?

Same can be said for people who desperately wants the unsubstantiated rumour to be true.
What possible motive would meghan have to say there was concerns about archies skin colour ? She is a black heritage woman who has every right to say it , we know that a white dynasty would be nervous about a black baby , that makes perfect sense to me

What possible motive would meghan have to say there was concerns about archies skin colour ? She is a black heritage woman who has every right to say it , we know that a white Germanic dynasty would be nervous about a black baby , that makes perfect sense to me

What possible motive would meghan have to say there was concerns about archies skin colour ? She is a black heritage woman who has every right to say it , we know that a white dynasty would be nervous about a black baby , that makes perfect sense to me

You don't know though do you? You believe it because you want to believe it.

Enough with the black heritage woman already, she's an entitled rich person and he's not exactly Dick Van fuckin' Dyke the chimney sweeping cockney geezer.

Again, as @mexico1970 has already said, you’re just making stuff up that you want to believe.

Why would the family shit themselves, or probably shit themselves as you put it, at the prospect of a black baby? Given that Markle is of mixed race, and that herself and Harry likely wanted to start a family, don’t you think that the family would already be aware of that prospect? Why would it suddenly dawn on them, and cause them alarm?

It doesn’t make sense, yet you’re falling over yourself to believe it, even though they’re both proven and prolific bullshitters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.