The British Monarchy

Kind of hard not to be because the right have fucked the country in the arse for 13 years.

It’s okay though as you’ve flip flopped from the right to another party wanting an independence referendum.

Such anger, it’s not healthy honestly.

Its always some middle aged white blokes fault as well seemingly?

Suppose it’s a bit quiet politically right now so who next?

King will do….he has got sausage fingers and someone on twitter told me he takes money from dead people.

You guys will sort him out though, certain of it.

Well said.

The left are angry.

Is there anything that doesn’t make them angry these days?
Strange that you've pigeonholed those who want to abolish an archaic, unjust institution as left wing; rather than just normal. I'd consider myself centrist, but as you've brought political schism into this, I'll indulge you: City don't make me angry, a good book doesn't make me angry, quality time with my family and girlfriend doesn't make me angry.

Corruption and those who choose to wilfully accept corruption? Yes, that makes me angry. As it would anyone with all their synapses sparking.

King will do….he has got sausage fingers and someone on twitter told me he takes money from dead people.

The levels of anger on show would be pretty comical if it weren’t for some of the language that goes with it, which to be honest in some cases is quite disturbing and certainly not healthy.

As you say, the political lull has forced the pack onto a new target, and what’s more natural than sitting at home over Christmas and calling the King and his family all the names under the sun, egged on of course by a few random Twitter posts?

I suppose if they get really angry they could start hanging around town halls all day waiting to boo the King, resplendent in their yellow t-shirts, although I note that James O’Brien is back on LBC next week so he’ll presumably provide a new target for their bile.

Zero anger, just pointing out that you voted for this mess and will next vote to get Scotland out of the union to “get the Tories out of the seat” that you voted for last time.

Would be funny for them to ditch the monarchy too, but I’m not really pro or anti monarchy. They don’t do anything worthwhile.

You were the one bringing politics into it by pigeonholing the left into your little snippy post. I was merely happy to put the other side forwards.

However many times you post that you think you are repressed as a white man in the uk will never make it true.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.