The British Monarchy

Sir Kevin O'Sullivan DFC, DFM. VC and bar - a survivor of several armed conflicts and the only man to have flown more types than Eric "Winkle" Brown reveals the depth of his military knowledge to pan a man who whilst flying a helicopter into battle had the temerity to marry an actual mixed race woman - treason !

KB said Those two presenters will never win any accolades making a living off Harry‘s name it’s so pre court trial of false presenters Piers Morgan wanna be’s enough lying already[/MEDIA]

According to an unofficial biography Liz passed away peacefully whilst Charles was harvesting mushrooms.

Is it wrong of me to visualise Charlie was off his tits when he found out?
Unofficial biography means exactly that.
Charles probably felt the same way I did when mine passed away, no one’s interested until they lose their own mother then you know.

:) that’s why your back here Harry won his court case against MGN
Piers Morgan was found guilty of phone hacking and until he is behind bars I’m on the speedial of justice

Could you please keep the forum informed by watching this bilge so that others don't have to?

TIA ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.