The British Monarchy

Pretty big drops in support from 18 to 49. If that current trend continues whilst boomers die off, could see it shift quite quickly. Same way Christianity has in the UK.

Christian culture hasn't died off, religion is dying off apart from the imported drones that still believe in SKY fairies and the such.

It's only the usual suspects asking the same question, that question is meaningless and has no traction at all.

All the so called bright young things change their views as they have through time when they realise some of these views cost them money and they become more conservative.

Christian culture hasn't died off, religion is dying off apart from the imported drones that still believe in SKY fairies and the such.

It's only the usual suspects asking the same question, that question is meaningless and has no traction at all.

All the so called bright young things change their views as they have through time when they realise some of these views cost them money and they become more conservative.

What is Christian culture outside of religion?

Is this a dog whistle?

Christianity is dying off in the UK church memberships are down or turning into mosques, what is this Christian culture? And I have no idea what question you are on about.

Christianity is dying off in the UK church memberships are down or turning into mosques, what is this Christian culture? And I have no idea what question you are on about.

I didn't say it wasn't, the death of religion is a good thing. If you don't know what Christian culture is then there is no hope for you.

You honestly don't know what it is? If the term upsets you then just say that.

I didn't say it wasn't, the death of religion is a good thing. If you don't know what Christian culture is then there is no hope for you.

You honestly don't know what it is? If the term upsets you then just say that.

I have no idea what you are on about, I just clicked on the link you shared and said the trend with young to middle aged isn't as good as you think it is. So I don't have a clue what term you are on about or anything tbh. And you can't explain Christian culture it seems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.