The British Monarchy

That was ahead of the coronation. When the were still huge reserves of goodwill towards the old girl. We can’t take anything for granted anymore.

I agree we can't take anything for granted but IMHO the echo chamber that did for us in the Brexit vote is in full operation here too.

We are nowhere near getting rid of the monarchy. I watched a visit to Scotland by the King was it last month? and unless they have beaten people to attend it's hard to explain the incredible turn out.

I agree we can't take anything for granted but IMHO the echo chamber that did for us in the Brexit vote is in full operation here too.

We are nowhere near getting rid of the monarchy. I watched a visit to Scotland by the King was it last month? and unless they have beaten people to attend it's hard to explain the incredible turn out.
I fully accept they are a hugely important institution to a significant section of the population.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.