The British Monarchy

There’s probably triple the amount of rooms vacant in hotels in this country.

I have two rooms vacant at my house but I’m not going to let a homeless person sleep in it.

You are attacking in the wrong direction.
Hahaha, are you serious ?

1) Hotel rooms are not paid for by Taxpayers
2) One family does not need a thousand (or whatever) rooms
3) Apparently there is a housing crises in the UK and yet the Royals have many thousands of acres at their disposal. Why ?

No matter how Royalists try to swing it, the whole thing belongs in the 17th fucking century, theyre not even subject to the same laws as you and me.
As I said, I respect the Queen, (even though she's protecting Andrew) but I dont see why one royal residence paid by tax payers isnt more than enough.
The rest of this shambolic "family" can fuck off for me, gone are the days when ordinary people have to kowtow to these grubs.

Which direction should he be attacking? Out of interest.

The people voted in power who make decisions that cause these issues.

It’s just attacking the rich for no reason when if he was in the same position he would do no different.

The people voted in power who make decisions that cause these issues.

It’s just attacking the rich for no reason when if he was in the same position he would do no different.
What would you do to stop people becoming homeless?

Hahaha, are you serious ?

1) Hotel rooms are not paid for by Taxpayers
2) One family does not need a thousand (or whatever) rooms
3) Apparently there is a housing crises in the UK and yet the Royals have many thousands of acres at their disposal. Why ?

No matter how Royalists try to swing it, the whole thing belongs in the 17th fucking century, theyre not even subject to the same laws as you and me.
As I said, I respect the Queen, (even though she's protecting Andrew) but I dont see why one royal residence paid by tax payers isnt more than enough.
The rest of this shambolic "family" can fuck off for me, gone are the days when ordinary people have to kowtow to these grubs.

1) Turn Buckingham Palace into a huge council estate and see how many tourists come over to view it. You’d then be complaining that there isn’t any outside money coming in to help the people that live here.

2) I don’t need a four bedroom house with only two bedrooms occupied but I do. Why aren’t you criticising our club for having hundreds of rooms sat empty at the Etihad for 13 days out of every 14? That facility was funded by the tax payer. You could house every homeless person in Manchester in the Etihad boxes, rooms, suites, I don’t see your posts on that if we’re talking about tax paying facilities?

3) Have you ever been in a plane above the UK? Have you seen how much land there is in this country? A housing crisis has nothing to do with how many acres one family has. I ask you “are you serious?”

I’m not a royalist, I think the family should be trimmed down but they have a place in modern society and society’s issues have nothing to do with them. They are more of a positive influence on this country than the average person.

Charity and good deeds start at home. I don’t like the hypocrisy of people punching up when they are subconsciously punching down.

What would you do to stop people becoming homeless?

It’s too complex to post. You have to find the root of the individuals issue that makes them homeless as everyone’s situation is different.

Providing a free bed and free food is a much needed short term solution but does nothing long term as you cannot provide forever.

1) Turn Buckingham Palace into a huge council estate and see how many tourists come over to view it. You’d then be complaining that there isn’t any outside money coming in to help the people that live here.

2) I don’t need a four bedroom house with only two bedrooms occupied but I do. Why aren’t you criticising our club for having hundreds of rooms sat empty at the Etihad for 13 days out of every 14? That facility was funded by the tax payer. You could house every homeless person in Manchester in the Etihad boxes, rooms, suites, I don’t see your posts on that if we’re talking about tax paying facilities?

3) Have you ever been in a plane above the UK? Have you seen how much land there is in this country? A housing crisis has nothing to do with how many acres one family has. I ask you “are you serious?”

I’m not a royalist, I think the family should be trimmed down but they have a place in modern society and society’s issues have nothing to do with them. They are more of a positive influence on this country than the average person.

Charity and good deeds start at home. I don’t like the hypocrisy of people punching up when they are subconsciously punching down.
Not interested in arguing with ya mate. :) No point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.