The British Monarchy

And nothing does that like a colour print of the King.

How different society would be if people just stopped and looked at a stamp for quiet reflection every day.
He's a wind up merchant, mate. Give him no attention.

I was taught values and respect from an early age. Oddly though, these didn't include respecting tax thieves and loungers living in luxury with no trade off to civic duty. I was also taught the value of hard work for due reward, and have grafted to be pretty comfortable in life; what a shame I can't associate that with our unelected head of state; or any of his hangers on.

We won’t change anything by arguing the point, it’s clear to me if we had a referendum I would vote to keep the RF

I am not a Royalist I see the threat to our lives as the Governing elete in Downing Street who swank about as if they are the Royals on high salaries second homes and chauffeur driven car‘s which we pay for depriving our nation of much needed funds,

The real threat to our lives is what I can only describe as the false consciousness of much of the population.

Politicians are not your mates but can be removed. Royals are not your mates, but can't.
Brian I will never see it that way round we are a democracy for hundreds of years we have a history second to none, why would I throw that a way on the whim of a few agitators vying for power
Queen Elizabeth said “there are dark forces at work in our country” she is correct people agitating for change
I can vote Government’s out but it has no connection with the Royals they are purely figureheads who go around meeting and greeting they serve our country in all sorts of ways, imagine Boris Johnson trooping the colour or Sunak “arise Sr Paul McCartney” No I’ll never change neither will my family because we can see their value
The RF are like my family on the whole good but changing thousands of years of history does not appeal to me

Brian I will never see it that way round we are a democracy for hundreds of years we have a history second to none, why would I throw that a way on the whim of a few agitators vying for power
Queen Elizabeth said “there are dark forces at work in our country” she is correct people agitating for change
I can vote Government’s out but it has no connection with the Royals they are purely figureheads who go around meeting and greeting they serve our country in all sorts of ways, imagine Boris Johnson trooping the colour or Sunak “arise Sr Paul McCartney” No I’ll never change neither will my family because we can see their value
The RF are like my family on the whole good but changing thousands of years of history does not appeal to me

British exceptionalism?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.