The British Monarchy

Something’s definitely up. It’s all a bit weird. Pretty inconceivable she’s dead though. Small chance it’s pegging related, I guess, and they‘ve had a huge bust up. Moat likely to be something more serious medically than is being let on. As a mother, I hope she makes a full recovery from whatever ails her.

Impossible to tell with any certainty but I think she’s probably an ok sort, and fwiw, definitely more benign than her sister in law. Although the press they respectively get is a fucking disgrace. The fawning coverage Kate receives is wholly at odds with the racially motivated filth that’s printed about Meghan.
I'm not sure why they'd need to keep quiet about any illness though, no matter how serious. Like you said, no way she's died. A bust-up is a definite possibility. I suppose if that's the case then it could be a trial separation with a view to getting back together so they don't want it made public.

I do find it odd that there have been no leaks from Royal "sources" as to what's going on. Usually when it comes to other topics, those same sources are leaking like a sieve!

I'm not sure why they'd need to keep quiet about any illness though, no matter how serious. Like you said, no way she's died. A bust-up is a definite possibility. I suppose if that's the case then it could be a trial separation with a view to getting back together so they don't want it made public.

I do find it odd that there have been no leaks from Royal "sources" as to what's going on. Usually when it comes to other topics, those same sources are leaking like a sieve!
What makes you think that?

A trial separation in the Royal family would be something like, you stay in the west wing and I'll stay in the east.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.