The British Monarchy

No wedding ring in the pic. Plenty of rumours in the past that William has been playing away. Look, I'm not saying that's what's definitely happened - I'm just saying it's a definite possibility. Either way, I think it's probable that something is afoot.
Yeah, this bit worries me in what you say. I mean if you are working a theory on anything that is a "definite possibility" then you're going to have a huge margin of error in your analysis.

I reckon David Icke and his royal family are shape-shifting lizard people theory with be re-surfacing

I reckon they used their new pixel 8 phone and pressed the magic edit button. All the kids heads faced front with nice smiles and they said...that's a good one, we'll use it.

Unfortunately, AI hasn't got the hang of fingers and extremities just yet, so it's given the conspiracy nuts loads of space to work in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.