The British Monarchy

Someone mentioned the fact no wedding ring. I’ve had a few major operations over the years and every time I had to remove my wedding ring, although once they had to tape over it as my finger was swollen (ok, ok I’d put weight on!!) after 2 of them I wasn’t allowed to put it back on for nearly 3 months. So that conspiracy theory can be kicked out of play surely?
(We’re on a football forum, if I want to make football references it’s allowed isn’t it?)

Why are folk looking so closely at the photo in the first place? Weird! IMHO
I’m not even sure why I read the thread except I’m bored!! ;-)

It's a pretty amateur attempt at digital enhancement.
Something’s definitely up. It’s all a bit weird. Pretty inconceivable she’s dead though. Small chance it’s pegging related, I guess, and they‘ve had a huge bust up. Moat likely to be something more serious medically than is being let

Journalists like this are an absolute stain. You don't speak for me you sycophantic cow.

What makes her think that the country need her and William more than ever? Does she think that they're going to magically solve all the major problems we have that are going on? Fucking weirdo!
If Vine is a 'fucking weirdo' (and, for the record, I couldn't agree more), what does it say about the national obsession with the idle rich who couldn't give a flying fuck about us proles? Seriously, why should anyone care?
Cue pile-on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.