The British Monarchy

It truly baffles me how a country can vote in an orange narcissist racist as president, live under him for 4 years during which time he threatened withdrawal from NATO, almost instigate the nightmare of American civil war, stand accused of numerous financial crimes and then look like they're going to vote him in for another 4 years, but I guess it takes all sorts of fucking idiots doesn't it
Yep buts a country that thinks its normal to have a gun.
And watch rounders at weekend.

People are free to vote for whoever they want or feel like their interest would be best served. All of our Presidents are in because they achieved an electorate based on merit and achieving support from the public, as dislikeable their views may be. It's not like the royal family, where the members have carried out heinous acts with impunity and lack any personality other than being born into a family.
that was kind of my point, you chose tango man

The photo is suggesting the Royals are in fact shapeshifters (probably aliens) and the picture caught them mid-transition is another possibility.

It doesn't look like a normal situation does it?

Interestingly Meghan looks the smartest of the bunch. She had the common sense and got the hell out of there!

It truly baffles me with all the hardships British people are going through such as cost of living crisis and the economy in recession, this is the number 1 thing British people currently care about. A royal family that wouldn't shake hands with somebody from the public without a glove because they disdain having physical contact with the public.
Mate, just don't. You'll be wasting your time.

It truly baffles me how a country can vote in an orange narcissist racist as president, live under him for 4 years during which time he threatened withdrawal from NATO, almost instigate the nightmare of American civil war, stand accused of numerous financial crimes and then look like they're going to vote him in for another 4 years, but I guess it takes all sorts of fucking idiots doesn't it
It does take all kinds of idiots, correct.

But, here's the key distinction, they still choose. Democratic process is constitutionally enshrined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.