The British Monarchy

Why do you think they have split up ? She is not going to remove her ring as they are all about showing togetherness till the divorce announcement ,as diana did

As for doctering photos , i just dont get it , a picture is a record of a moment in time , for good and bad , it is not meant to be perfect , i may be a foc but i just really dont understand it , this picture looks to be made up of several others , i thought the whole point of her and wills taking their own pictures was to put out more human untouched images
Just possible they have split up. I mean i know nothing more, but it is possible.

Yeh the photo is likely a splice. I'm a professional photographer but don't use photoshop :D so my amateur opinion is just that :D

It truly baffles me with all the hardships British people are going through such as cost of living crisis and the economy in recession, this is the number 1 thing British people currently care about. A royal family that wouldn't shake hands with somebody from the public without a glove because they disdain having physical contact with the public.
They dont wear gloves , the queen used to but not always and not the others

It truly baffles me with all the hardships British people are going through such as cost of living crisis and the economy in recession, this is the number 1 thing British people currently care about. A royal family that wouldn't shake hands with somebody from the public without a glove because they disdain having physical contact with the public.
You could also say it’s baffling that a country could vote in a complete geriatric as their president and head of state, even though he clearly doesn’t know what day it is.

It truly baffles me how a country can vote in an orange narcissist racist as president, live under him for 4 years during which time he threatened withdrawal from NATO, almost instigate the nightmare of American civil war, stand accused of numerous financial crimes and then look like they're going to vote him in for another 4 years, but I guess it takes all sorts of fucking idiots doesn't it

What a weird thing to fake…
Not really. They are celebrities and probably realised after taking the photo that it didn't look quite right so decided to tinker with it but they got caught out. When was the last time you published a photo of yourself that might be seen by 100s of millions of people? I took loads of photos of myself for my LinkedIn profile picture but in the end realised I am just an ugly bugger and no amount of editing would fix it.

It truly baffles me how a country can vote in an orange narcissist racist as president, live under him for 4 years during which time he threatened withdrawal from NATO, almost instigate the nightmare of American civil war, stand accused of numerous financial crimes and then look like they're going to vote him in for another 4 years, but I guess it takes all sorts of fucking idiots doesn't it
People are free to vote for whoever they want or feel like their interest would be best served. All of our Presidents are in because they achieved an electorate based on merit and achieving support from the public, as dislikeable their views may be. It's not like the royal family, where the members have carried out heinous acts with impunity and lack any personality other than being born into a family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.