The British Monarchy

Doesn't it just? As a kid, was sitting on a gate minding my own business when this horse sauntered up to me and decided to test out whether my upper thigh was a nice, juicy apple. Hurt like fuck. They've got powerful jaws. I suppose I can consider myself lucky that he didn't try higher.
was it just trying to give you a love bite? ;)

The King works everyday. Probably does more in a day than you do in a week.

Presumably you think the Royal Family’s extensive military service doesn’t count as work as well?

Silly boy.
The only one who has put himself in dangerous situations with the military is the only one you royal arse lickers hate. Ironic really.

The only one who has put himself in dangerous situations with the military is the only one you royal arse lickers hate. Ironic really.
I’ve never disputed what Prince Harry did during his military career. Don’t think anyone has actually.

Doesn’t mean that you can’t dislike or disagree with some of his behaviour since. There’s no contradiction between the two, so I’m afraid this is just another example of you spouting poorly thought through nonsense, as per. Nothing ironic about that.

I’ve never disputed what Prince Harry did during his military career. Don’t think anyone has actually.

Doesn’t mean that you can’t dislike or disagree with some of his behaviour since. There’s no contradiction between the two, so I’m afraid this is just another example of you spouting poorly thought through nonsense, as per. Nothing ironic about that.
Never said you did.
You just went on about their “extensive military service” when the only one who fits into that category properly is the one you don’t like. The rest just dressed up and collected medals, in Prince Edward’s case that didn’t even include dressing up as a serviceman.
Not that I’m particularly anti-royal. I just don’t agree with holding them in higher regard than they deserve.

Andrew fan are we?

Having spoken to a couple of people who served with him, I know that he was kept well out of harms way and his exploits are more myth than reality.
Not at all. Just pointing out that another member of the royal family served in the military during a conflict.

The King works everyday. Probably does more in a day than you do in a week.

Presumably you think the Royal Family’s extensive military service doesn’t count as work as well?

Silly boy.
Works everyday .
What dragging horse face behind shaking a few daft twats hands while they wave their union jack flags eating cucumber sandwiches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.