The British Monarchy

You don't think being on a ship in a conflict zone with the chance of being fired upon by exocet missiles isn't being in a dangerous situation. Tell that to all on the Sir Galahad
HMS Invincible along with Hermes were the most protected ships in the fleet and not comparable to the Sir Galahad.

Wills has a chest full of medals , it is ridiculous and dont even get me started on edward and his medals, it has to stop . If you earn the medals on the frontline in the forces that is all that fucking counts

Harry's medals OK for you though yeah?

Many people served in far more dangerous situations in WW2 and the Korean War. No one gave a fuck, as they were just ordinary Joes. Maybe they got some medals, but that was it. They didn't receive a lifetime of extraordinary privilege as a reward, they had to go back to their ordinary jobs and live off a pittance.

And, as we speak, more recent ex-service persons are sleeping on park benches or in rough hostels, because the state doesn't give a shit about them either. Not even if they are wounded in mind or body. Thatcher even kept the Falkland wounded out of the victory parade. Yes, really!

I really wouldn't play on the military service aspect of the royals as some extraordinary reason why they should be privileged. It doesn't stack up.

I don’t know if this belongs in here it’s about a British soldier who died in Afghanistan his wife is telling her story to Prince Harry trying to raise money for her charity it’s the first time I heard the whole thing :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.