The British Monarchy

Never said you did.
You just went on about their “extensive military service” when the only one who fits into that category properly is the one you don’t like. The rest just dressed up and collected medals, in Prince Edward’s case that didn’t even include dressing up as a serviceman.
Not that I’m particularly anti-royal. I just don’t agree with holding them in higher regard than they deserve.
The King does have extensive military service. Even had command of his own ship. You might want to avail yourself of the facts.

How many armed conflicts did HMS Bronington take part in in 1976?
None, because we didn’t have any armed conflicts in 1976, other than what was happening with the IRA and the Cod War. I don’t believe Iceland were laying mines during that period, although you may have some mates who know differently.

You need to do better than that I’m afraid. Or you could just admit that you haven’t a clue what you’re talking about.

Might have served in a conflict but he was kept out of harms way which was my point.
No, your point was only Harry had served in an armed conflict. I pointed out that was not the case as Andrew had served in the Falkland conflict. Regardless of what he did or didn't do he was there as we're many others who won't have seen combat which is what you are alluding to about Andrew.

No, your point was only Harry had served in an armed conflict. I pointed out that was not the case as Andrew had served in the Falkland conflict. Regardless of what he did or didn't do he was there as we're many others who won't have seen combat which is what you are alluding to about Andrew.
No, my point was that Harry was the only one who was put in a dangerous situation. Read it back.

None, because we didn’t have any armed conflicts in 1976, other than what was happening with the IRA and the Cod War. I don’t believe Iceland were laying mines during that period, although you may have some mates who know differently.

You need to do better than that I’m afraid. Or you could just admit that you haven’t a clue what you’re talking about.
Read what I posted rather than arguing against things I didn’t say.

Wills has a chest full of medals , it is ridiculous and dont even get me started on edward and his medals, it has to stop . If you earn the medals on the frontline in the forces that is all that fucking counts

No, my point was that Harry was the only one who was put in a dangerous situation. Read it back.
You don't think being on a ship in a conflict zone with the chance of being fired upon by exocet missiles isn't being in a dangerous situation. Tell that to all on the Sir Galahad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.