The British Monarchy

It's mainly ceremonial the monarch isn't kicking any doors down demanding laws be changed. The reality is that the Pope is head of the Catholics and the Monarch is the head of the Church Of England.

I'd go full ceremonial but that wouldn't be enough for republicans who are very much in a minority, so you'll forgive me if I say fuck 'em :)
Forget Republicans. That’s The Northern Irish you’re referring to, I would guess. Catholic Nationalists presumably.
What about your Jewish/Muslim/Hindu/Scots (sic) communities etc., etc.
Would the same restrictions apply?
Just asking for a Scottish friend.

Forget Republicans. That’s The Northern Irish you’re referring to, I would guess. Catholic Nationalists presumably.
What about your Jewish/Muslim/Hindu/Scots (sic) communities etc., etc.
Would the same restrictions apply?
Just asking for a Scottish friend.

Mate I mean republicans who are anti-monarchy not Catholic nationalists. Monarchies aren't voted in they just are what they are.

I love the pomp and ceremony and want to keep that part, it's a tradition it may be anachronistic but there again all traditions are aren't they? I'd also remove the religious barriers allowing anyone who marries into the firm to be head honcho.

Some people just hate them, and it makes me want to keep them even more.

Mate I mean republicans who are anti-monarchy not Catholic nationalists. Monarchies aren't voted in they just are what they are.

I love the pomp and ceremony and want to keep that part, it's a tradition it may be anachronistic but there again all traditions are aren't they? I'd also remove the religious barriers allowing anyone who marries into the firm to be head honcho.

Some people just hate them, and it makes me want to keep them even more.
I don’t hate them mate. They’re yours and you’re welcome to them.
I’m basically yanking your chain. It has nothing to do with us. It could be an issue for any other British subject however.
I’m just making that point with my tongue firmly in my cheek.

Well done to Charles speaking up today. So much for the monarch not being able to speak on political matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.