The British Monarchy

I liked the video they put out , nice to see that wills and kate touch each other ! Never seen that before . Of course it is good to see kate looking so well and she didnt lose her hair

Of course anything megan and harry put out on social media gets savaged by the same so called royal watchers who are gushing about this , they all hated them holding hands when on royal duties , they have always been tight together

yeah just to be clear I am happy for her and her family - no young mum should get cancer. However tonights news will just be wall to wall self declared talking heads Royal experts spouting bollocks which they do coz nobody will dispute them as the Royals don't speak in public.

Not really surprised at reading that. ‘Maybe not the best mum’ but she ‘had a brilliant sense of humour’. Priorities sorted. She lived through entitlement and luxury even you as a posh twat couldn’t imagine. Ian McKellen has her right.
The fact you think I’m a posh twat, and feel the need to reference it, speaks volumes about your own insecurities.

The fact you think I’m a posh twat, and feel the need to reference it, speaks volumes about your own insecurities.
I am constantly surprised at the astonishing ability of some posters to discern class, history, beliefs, and a whole load of other stuff from peoples posts alone. Why do they speculate? Just reply to the post. I once posted a truth about a Tory policy that did not condemn it. The answer came back swiftly along the lines ‘well, being a Tory, you would say that.’ I would guess that respondent would be a little surprised by my opposition to monarchy, and my support for the legalisation of drugs and brothels, and more besides. But, hey, these are good Tory policies don’t y’know.
P.S. I read that there are now 89,000 people in British prisons. Like any good Tory I believe that is a disgrace and that at least a third of them should not be there.
PPS. Are you a posh twat gdm?

Last edited:
I am constantly surprised at the astonishing ability of some posters to discern class, history, beliefs, and a whole load of other stuff from peoples posts alone. Why do they speculate? Just reply to the post. I once posted a truth about a Tory policy that did not condemn it. The answer came back swiftly along the lines ‘well, being a Tory, you would say that.’ I would guess that respondent would be a little surprised by my opposition to monarchy, and my support for the legalisation of drugs and brothels, and more besides. But, hey, these are good Tory policies don’t y’know.
Sorry, what? Brothels are illegal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.