The bunting has started appearing

Makes me sick to the pit of my fucking stomach this. Missus has it on but I'm trying to drown it out. Thousands of people waving at privilege and unearned wealth, at a family that could care less about their subjects, meanwhile millions are struggling to keep the gas on and put food on the table. And those same thousands will cry foul at a family of war-riven Syrians arriving here to seek refuge in a poxy one bedroom flat. And where does this "hard workers" bullshit come from? Show them footage of a day in the life of a nurse, then they'll see the definition of hard work. Those flag wavers are fucking melts, that's as succinct a I can put it.
Just for you fella

1654172521465.png

I’ve gone on a bit of a bike ride. Stopped in chorlton for a cheeky pint (such an athlete) and it’s heaving with gangs of giddy mums out on a jubilee prosecco sesh.

Get me the fuck out of here.

So it was just the 'working' royals on the balcony.
Understand that Hazza and Megan ( oh and Andy) will be putting in an appearance sometime.
That will be really nice.

Makes me sick to the pit of my fucking stomach this. Missus has it on but I'm trying to drown it out. Thousands of people waving at privilege and unearned wealth, at a family that could care less about their subjects, meanwhile millions are struggling to keep the gas on and put food on the table. And those same thousands will cry foul at a family of war-riven Syrians arriving here to seek refuge in a poxy one bedroom flat. And where does this "hard workers" bullshit come from? Show them footage of a day in the life of a nurse, then they'll see the definition of hard work. Those flag wavers are fucking melts, that's as succinct a I can put it.

1654173215102.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.