The bunting has started appearing

FULNPq2XoAMfzoq

All set

I am not a monarchist at all, but if those who are want to celebrate, what harm is it doing? As someone said here, as a kid they loved the Silver Jubilee, so let kids now do the same.

I would be more impressed with the anti monarchs on here, if they showed their non support by going into work on the extra days off ... ;-)
View attachment 45466
Excellent. I am in work today and will be tomorrow. Not much fuckiing point though as nobody is shopping. Even the smackhead shoplifters seem to be having a day off.

I am not a monarchist at all, but if those who are want to celebrate, what harm is it doing? As someone said here, as a kid they loved the Silver Jubilee, so let kids now do the same.

I would be more impressed with the anti monarchs on here, if they showed their non support by going into work on the extra days off ... ;-)
View attachment 45466
I'm working and I'm not a royalist.

I acknowledge the historical implications of it and think once Lizzie has gone this country won't have any fuckers the rest of the world respects representing the state.

The pagent on Sunday or I call 'The nonces on the bus* will be hilarious though.

I think when planning it Liz showed her sense of humour and thought we do cheese best so let's get lots of dodgy celebs from all my decades on buses.

The ones on the 1970's bus will probably be arrested after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.