The bunting has started appearing

Whoever thought on the BBC that it would be a good idea on jubilee Thursday to spend the evening waiting for fucking beacons to be lit in the company of Gloria fucking Huniford and Lulu needs burned at the top of the biggest fucking beacon we can find. Shit I would have organised my own street party to avoid that.

What time do they set this alight?

05HARDY-Obit-superJumbo-v5.jpg

Whoever thought on the BBC that it would be a good idea on jubilee Thursday to spend the evening waiting for fucking beacons to be lit in the company of Gloria fucking Huniford and Lulu needs burned at the top of the biggest fucking beacon we can find. Shit I would have organised my own street party to avoid that.
It wasn't great was it ?

Full of bullshit, but it's the bbc, so no great surprise, it's a wonder klopp didn't make an appearance.

Could be worse. We wandered down to the lighting of our town’s beacon to find a local soprano belting out YNWA.

She didn’t expect the booing she got when she finished!

Should have took inspiration from Gandalf

Not Lulu's fault - the beacon lighters were supposed to wait until Lulu had gone - weeeeeeeeellllllllllllll !!

I did think Lulu had been on a pub crawl with Dorries though.....

Not Lulu's fault - the beacon lighters were supposed to wait until Lulu had gone - weeeeeeeeellllllllllllll !!

I did think Lulu had been on a pub crawl with Dorries though.....
I have a real affinity for most of my countrymen/women.
There are however notable exceptions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.