The bunting has started appearing

I'm sure Queenie approves of the tacky jubilee flags bought online and made in China.

The council I work for have ordered a couple of hundred cheap plastic flags to the kids street party. Along with plastic knives and forks etc.
I asked " how do hundreds of plastic flags etc fit into the councils green policy?"

I was meet we strange looks and silence

Edit plus the one kilometre of street bunting is nylon

Just gone for a morning walk, ans a few streetss away is adorned with red, white n blue bunting, looks nice, and tbf it does brighten your area

Having any street parties btw.

In in other words you botherin with the jubilee or hiding from it/going abroad to avoid it

Are you in the worth the million and let's have a party/doff your cap in subjication to her madge camp or the why are we celebrating the mother of one sex pest and one peado enabling tax dodger, fuck em camp.

Either way another day off woo hoo.
costing me 2 days takings so fuck em.

Nothing against the Queen, she’s done well but can’t be arsed with it. Sadly won’t be able to avoid it, I usually work Thursday and Friday in a nursing home, this will coincide with it all. It’s not for me to be dismissive of it if it means something to the residents but at least I get double pay both days which compensates

More annoying is that there is a street party. They love one round here but it usually means everyone invites their friends and family round to sit in their gardens and drives getting pissed up and nobody mixes. Last time they had one we were so desperate to avoid it we went to Presthaven Sands for the night. Bollocks to it I say

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.