The bunting has started appearing

It trying to become all arty farty lol. Art Grant's for this that and other most of the art is a 5 year old standard.

All 3 towns have problems homelessness, anti social behaviour, drink and drugs. I am sure I come home some days as high as a kite !.

High rent and high house prices driven by the DFL moving in everywhere. Theres more Londoners here now than in London.
I do still have some contacts down there who report the same issues. It seems the more local authorities gentrify an area the more the divide between the haves and have nots grows. Still, Broadstairs front never seems to change!

Just gone for a morning walk, ans a few streetss away is adorned with red, white n blue bunting, looks nice, and tbf it does brighten your area

Having any street parties btw.

In in other words you botherin with the jubilee or hiding from it/going abroad to avoid it

Are you in the worth the million and let's have a party/doff your cap in subjication to her madge camp or the why are we celebrating the mother of one sex pest and one peado enabling tax dodger, fuck em camp.

Either way another day off woo hoo.

Nothing happening as yet on the street round here - there is bunting up in the High St but its been there since BH Monday 2nd of May when we hosted the opening of the Tour Series and I suspect the Jubbly is a reason for the council delaying taking it down.

Fuck them all. Absolute set of entitled pricks. And why the fuck would you worship them?…. Because you’re a bit dim and can’t think for yourself. “I know. Let’s worship a family who we’ll never meet and who think of us as peasants!!” Unfortunately that doesn’t work for me. Times are changing thankfully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.